Saturday, April 3, 2010

Second wind

2 weeks.......2 weeks.........2 weeks........................

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been counting down the days. I've been dreading show day.I've been EXCITED for show day. I've been excited for the day AFTER show day (I'm going to Disney! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! And no, I'm not even kidding!!! I'm really going to Disney! LOL)

I'm a constant flux of emotions these days, but somehow? I got this second wind of energy. I don't know WHERE it came from, but hey....I'm certainly not complaining.

I haven't had to drop the weight on my workouts this week! Hip hip hooray!!!!! I haven't had to eat extra lettuce or pickles or drink crazy amounts of black coffee just to sustain myself; the normal water/food intake has been just fine. (Not sayin' I'm not hungry..I'm DEFINITELY hungry....but I just don't feel that gnawing away to the very core of my soul, one-cup-of-coffee-away-from-certain-death type of hunger that usually defines the last 2 weeks of prep.) Routine practice has been productive and even FUN!!!

Time flies when you're having fun. And this prep HAS been fun. (So fun, in fact, that I'm considering another show this year. Texas Europa is sounding AWFULLY appealing, but I need to take things one show at a time.) Anyways, I'm sure tomorrow when I have to get up for fasted cardio, I won't be quite so chipper......but hey, as long as the good days outnumber the bad ones? I'll take it.

So, here's to keeping that second wind for 12 more days.

1 comment:

  1. YAY Sandi! And yay for Disney!
    You sound awesome. Can't wait to see your routine.

    ReplyDelete